Are you looking for a job full of variety, where every day brings new challenges and opportunities? Your heart beats for sales so that you can inspire and convince people with your eloquent manner?
Then we are looking for you as a passionate sales manager (m/f/d) with a high level of self-motivation for the Office & Management division. The life of a sales manager (m/f/d) is fast-paced and offers various and individual development opportunities.
Become part of a steadily growing team and write your personal success story together with us!
We look forward to your detailed application. The position is to be filled from now on.
- First and foremost, as a salesperson, you take responsibility for your own customers base and continuously establish and develop business relationships with potential clients/partners (EPC companies/wholesales/developers/investors, etc.) expanding sales activities of AE Solar in a particular country/region and maximally support existing clients/partners in their on-going business related with distribution/promotion of AE products/brand.
- Due to your qualities, your main task is to build up and intensify business relationships and to Identify, establish and manage multi-tiered relationships across customers and the company’s organization to ensure a long-term business partnership.
- You will advise customers in a targeted manner, on job requirements and recruitment strategies
- Analyze and monitor account customer data and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the company’s sales plan in a particular country/region.
- Manage and accompany the entire sales process from forecasting to actual product delivery and payment collection for all the key accounts, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal units such as back-office, operations/manufacturing/marketing, and PR.
- Identify customers’ needs/issues related to their orders: shipments, payments, claims, etc. so it could be handled by the responsible department.
- Coordinate with Back Office to ensure availability and timely delivery of modules, and to advise customers on stock status.
- Close relationship and communication with existing key accounts to understand their pipeline and needs regarding technical, financial, logistic and marketing support, and organize internal resources to meet those needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Reporting of all activities on managed accounts to the Sales Director/Senior Sales on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Represent AE Solar in local and international exhibitions and conferences.
- Stay up to date with market information, including competitors and customers benchmarking and technical and financial market requirements.
- Provide rolling forecasts and provide strategic insights into the conversion of such forecasts.
- Actively to work/use CRM/ERP systems to prepare Quotes, PIs, CIs, reports, statistics.
- You have completed vocational training or a degree with a commercial focus
- In addition, you have ideally already been able to gain your first professional experience in the sale of photovoltaic modules at TIER 1 manufacturers
- You are well versed in using MS Office and if you have already worked with databases this is a plus
- You enjoy dealing with people, make new contacts quickly, and are also enthusiastic
- A high level of initiative, a goal-oriented way of working, and the fact that you are a team player round off your profile
- Exciting tasks with many developments and design opportunities
- Attractive remuneration & bonus package
- Short reporting channels and thus quick decisions for active, personal development
- Work full-time for one of the largest and most successful German TIER 1 manufacturers
Health and safety have the highest priority for us in all activities - even more so in the current situation. We and our customers consult continuously with medical and health experts and take all recommended precautionary measures in our buildings and business premises to ensure the health of our employees and all other people.
Send your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org